<$BlogRSDUrl$>

segunda-feira, janeiro 23, 2006

Hello, kitties

I've just arrived after 3 days trying to get home.
A quite violent snowstorm in Tokyo closed Narita Airport, delayed my flight for more than 30 hours and made me sleep on the floor of the boarding gate and learn how to live inside a terminal.
I'm exhausted.

But I told my new japanese friends I was going to leave them a message here.
Though I promise to write a real post for you tomorrow, I'll write a small note about somethings I've learned in Japan.

I've learned how important is to feel good. And how little things like a patch that helps you to keep warm can make your day happier.

I've learned how japanese people are friendly, funny, cosy, clever and beautiful. And they really love to laugh.

I've learned how to eat soba with hashi and making noises. And what's more important: it's absolutely delicious and excellent to hang-over.

I've learned to like green tea.

I've learned how to speak with more than words.

I've learned the way to Kinswomyn, the best woman only bar in Japan!

And finally, I've learnd a very profound, important phrase that says it all in japanese:

MANKO NA ME TE!

Thank you Yuri, Kyio, Tomo, Wendy, Ashita an all the japanese dolls I met.
You are the best.

Now, brazilian girls, say hello to our new friends!

kisses
Carmela

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?